Monday, February 06, 2006

This week's winners are...

Congratulations to the winners of last week's "10-Line Theater" contest. The winning entries are: Hillary's "Every Heard the Talking Muffin Joke?"; Logical Professor's "Moronic Security"; and MadHat for "To Impeach or Not to Impeach." The latter wins for even attempting angry agitprop in so little time and space. (To read these, go to the comments area on the Word Nerd Challenge below.)

If you will email your real names and snailmail addresses to ThePhantomProf@aol.com, I will dispatch your blank books in the next post. Thanks again for your valiant efforts to amuse.

If you have suggestions for more writing contests, I'd love some ideas. I think more blogs should offer swag and I like emptying my prize closet of all the stuff I've accumulated that other people might want. Frankly, eBay scares me. I'd rather give it away.

More later, writerlings. Mwah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home